Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: The Manga Spawn Project: An in-depth look [Pic Heavy]- UPDATED - PART 4 ADDED (final)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this thread makes me happy.

  2. #22
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    kickass!!!!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member captainamerica's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just as I said when you posted it on the Spawn board, this is the sweetest custom I have ever seen. (Of course, the figure was kickass from the beginning. J/K)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks again all... [img]smile.gif[/img] 'Twas a labor of love...

    Bloodaxe - you're right - it kicked ass to begin with! But not ENOUGH ass... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'll do part 4 late tonight...

  5. #25
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    this has really got me thinking...how can i use this

  6. #26
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    surprise

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP BRAVO! GOOD SHOW!

    The final product is breath taking! Manga Spawn looks more like a mech, as he should.

    I must admit though, that there's something appealing about him when he had one silver leg and torso. Maybe it was just your beautiful photography that made it look so cool.

    Well done Doc Squared! You should teach a class on customs! (I guess you just did! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  8. #28
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    this is AWESOME BEYOND WORDS!
    seriously..what can I say?`In-fucking-credible!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    BTW-you didn't discuss your decision to use more chains. Where did you dig up the chain material?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Andy and Ripper!!

    I appreciate the kind words... as for the photography, I have the camera to thank. [img]smile.gif[/img] I really put no effort into that part at all...

    Oh yes.. the chains. I just draped some extra chain I had around it for the photos... I think I ripped it off an extra Wall Spawn from S24. I still plan to affix it more permanently with little hooks underneath the shoulders or something. I wasn't going to do the chains at all and keep it pure mech, but Spawn just has to have his chains... future versions will vary though. I plan to do one with big mech boosters and cannons, etc. (may as well put some of those unfinished gundam kits to good use!)

    I'm glad you guys enjoyed this... I enjoyed doing it, and hopefully we can do it again in the future! It can be an "online class" [img]wink.gif[/img] But I don't want to even try to claim to be a teacher... I prefer that we're all students... as long as we all share what we know (and yes, AM, that's a hint to you to show how you do all your kickass sculptures!) ...

    Word. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •